Having to listen to your favorite songs offline requires a media player which can read the source formats. There is an abundance of different encodings which generate various audio formats. As such, akPlayer comes with a comfortable set of features to help you play a large variety of both audio and video files.
Heavily based on playlist management
As far as the visual design is concerned, the application stores its set of features in a minimalistic window frame, using classic elements. Even so, playback controls are quite intuitive, and even inexperienced individuals quickly get the hang of things. The application resides in the tray area when not used, while hotkey support makes control even more comfortable.
The application is mostly based on a playlist mode, in the sense that you are more or less forced to create a playlist with at least one file. Support of formats is decent, with the possibility to load some of the most common audio and video file types for playback. These can be placed all together in the same playlist.
A comfortable set of playback controls and attributes
Playback starts as soon as you’re done creating the playlist. On the downside, the file list is shown as a drop-down menu, rather than a classic list for a better view. What’s more, playlist file support only includes the PLT format, which isn’t really a common format.
You can access the options menu to define some general behavior options. These include a repeat interval, which can be set to infinite, going hand-in-hand with the shuffle option, hotkey support, whether or not to enable tray minimization, as well as to enable video preview of files, in case you simply want to listen to the audio track.
Taking everything into consideration, we can state that akPlayer might not come with an advanced set of features, or a spectacular design to make it stand out from the crowd. However, it does include fully functional options of creating a mixed playlist of both video and audio files, saving it, and playing it with attributes like repeat and shuffle.
akPlayer Full Crack is the perfect solution for users that enjoy listening to a large number of media files offline. After all, the application provides a feature rich library of file types, has a simple interface with intuitive controls, and is fast and lightweight.
After creating your initial playlist, the application provides full support for adding, managing, and removing files as required. Apart from what is needed to create a playlist, you can create as many playlists as you need, each of which can contain as many files as you wish. In addition to that, the playlist can be saved in the system’s save location, thus guaranteeing its longevity.
The application’s library supports a wide range of file formats. To mention a few: WMA, MP3, MP3, FLAC, AAC, OGG, APE, OGM, MKA, ASF, AAC, WAV, WAVE, AU, AIFF, M4A, M4B, FLAC, MP2, MKA, AVI, AVI, MOV, MP4, M4P, MKV, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, OGG, OGG, WMV, OGM, AVI, WMV, WAV, ASF, APE, FLAC, OGM, MP4, MOV, M4P, MKV, MP2, AU, AIFF, MKA, FLAC, MP3, MP2, MP3, MP3, MP3, M4B, AAC, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, MP3, AIFF, APE, MKA, MP3, MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP3, AIFF, APE, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, MP3, OGG, OGG, OGG, MP3, M4A, FLAC, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, MP2, M4A, AAC, WAV, WAV, WAV, WAV, WAV, WAV, WAV, WAV,
KEYMACRO is a program that allows users to type in a sequence of keystrokes using the OS X keyboard, then make this input available to any program.
How to Create a Bootable SSD in macOS Mojave
On this episode of the manchannel #132, I show you how to create a bootable SSD with macOS Mojave. This is a good way to backup your Mac, before updating your Mac to macOS Mojave. Using the BootableUSB 6.0.7-148, you can install macOS Mojave. I will explain everything in this video.
FTC: This video is a product review. It is not an ad.
PBR Community Beta Release
Saber rattling begins, as the most powerful nation in the world threatens to turn on us. But a few hundred American saber rattlers aren’t going to stop an entire army of weaponized AI, and the Earth is quickly becoming a far riskier place for humans.
Play on Google:
New Huawei Media Server: Fast and Easy way to backup your Media
Huawei brings a new online media server from Huawei MediaCloud. By leveraging the unified media platform of Huawei Smart Storage and the blazing fast MSS, users can store their content with
When it comes to the interface, you can expect the application to be as comfortable as any other you’re already familiar with. From the very beginning, you will be able to control the playback of files with support of all the most common file formats. Besides the audio and video files, files of other formats can be used to create a playlist for playback.
With support of playlist files, you can be able to easily generate a mixed set of both audio and video files. That said, playback is not as advanced as it can be, especially due to the lack of support for custom options. This however does not take away from the fact that the application is straightforward, efficient and easy to use.
Media files support: WAV, WMA, MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, AAC, AIFF, AU, AMR, CUE, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, AIFF, AU, AMR, CUE, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VORB, M4A, CODEC3, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VORB, M4A, FLAC, MP3, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VORB, M4A, CODEC3, AAC, FLAC, MP3, AIFF, AMR, CUE, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VORB, M4A, CODEC3, CDA, FLAC, AAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, AMR, CUE, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VORB, M4A, FLAC, MP3, WAV, OGG, AMR, CUE, FLAC, MPC, RA, RAZ, RM, REZ, S3M, SHN, VQF, VP6, VOR
This program is a small program for the management of the playlist of your portable devices. All your playlist will be created in a specified folder by default. You can create as many playlist as you want in this folder and you can play the video and audio from it with the same time. You can use this program in the following devices: android, ios, Windows, macbook, and others. This program has been developed for the mobile phone devices.
1. Create playlist to listen to the videos and audio from your devices
2. Support android, ios, Windows, macbook, and other devices
3. Ability to create playlist in your devices
4. List your videos in the video library
5. Ability to view the media data
6. Download the videos from the webpage
7. List your videos in the database
8. Ability to search for the video
9. Ability to download the video
10. File format support MP3, MP4, WAV, M4A, AVI, and others
11. Support to choose the number of playlists, and create the playlist
12. Repeat and Shuffle
13. Repeat forever
14. Shuffle option
15. Hotkey support
16. Built-in tray icon support
17. Ability to create shortcut
18. Ability to copy the playlist
19. Ability to drag-n-drop
20. All the options can be accessed by a single click
21. Ability to modify the tags in your videos
22. Ability to view the tags in your videos
23. The battery statistics
24. All the data types are supported
25. Ability to make screenshot
26. Ability to open the files with program
27. Backup and restore the data
28. Support to search all your folders
29. Support to use the program while offline
30. Support to view the statistics
31. Support to sort all your data in the list
32. File size sorting
33. Play the videos as a normal playlist
34. Ability to search the data in the database
35. Ability to find the file on the device
36. Ability to find the file on the server
37. The ability to edit and remove the list
38. The ability to sort the list in ascending or descending
39. Ability to filter the list
40. The ability to adjust the files in the playlist
41. Ability to adjust the audio files in the playlist
42. Ability to play the files simultaneously
43. Allow all your videos to be watched by all your devices
44. Drag-n-drop to move the list
45. Remove the list and play the playlist
46. Ability to make the maximum number of playlist to 5
47. Ability to create the playlist
48. Ability to set the audio files in the playlist
49. Set the playback order
50. Ability to make all the
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Dual Core, 1.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 8
CPU: Dual Core, 2.0 GHz
Minimum:OS: Windows 7CPU: Dual Core, 1.8 GHzRAM: 2 GBRecommended:OS: Windows 8CPU: Dual Core, 2.0 GHzRAM: 2 GB
Control your drone with your PC or mobile phone.
Install App on your